THE MIDDLE CENTERS: AN ELABORATION
This week we explored the middle centers of tiferet (beauty) and hesed/gevurah (mercy/power).
These two sephirot play a key role in our spiritual development as human beings and as souls.
THE HEART CENTER
TIFERET – BEAUTY
- Like its physical counterpart, the heart center circulates Divine livingness throughout the whole of our subtle body. Tiferet is the central organ of the body of centers.
- The energy of the heart center is the energy of love.
- The development of a loving and compassionate heart is critical to our spiritual evolution.
- The heart puts us in resonance with the Kingdom of Heaven.
- Tiferet reveals the beauty of our Divine soul.
HESED/GEVURAH – MERCY/POWER
- The throat center, hesed/gevurah (mercy/power), is the sephirah where the power of speech is mastered.
- Hesed/Gevurah is the center of human creativity.
- The throat center is the place where love and wisdom combine to create hesed or mercy, the unique quality of this sephirah.
- Hesed/Gevurah is the center of healing.
- The throat center is a multi-faceted center of immense spiritual power. This is why it is called gevurah or power in the Kabbalah.